My dear North Texas readers, not because I will be leaving you during FNO and Fashion Week does it mean I won’t be sharing you the low down on what’s happening in Dallas during FNO! Well, I’ve created a guide to give you what North Park Center in Dallas has to offer during Fashion’s Night Out! Ladies, mark your calendars because it’s going to be a fun night!
WHAT: Fashion’s Night Out in Dallas
WHERE: NorthPark Center at 8687 North Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75225
WHEN: September 10, 2010 – from afternoon until store closing
Now, here’s the list. My personal picks are the ones in BOLD. If I were here in Dallas, those are the ones I’d go to or check out!
- 7 For All Mankind: champagne and music by local DJ while you shop around. 5-9pm.
- Bare Escentuals: Come in and leave gorgeous with deluxe samples, sweet treats and extended hours just for FNO!
- Barneys: Hosting a cocktail party of TheFashionistas.org. 20% of sales will be donated to the group.
- Betsey Johnson: complimentary cocktails and DJ playing. For purchases, you’ll receive a special limited edition Betsey Johnson gift.
- Bottega Veneta: cocktail party while shopping.
- Build-a-Bear Workshop: Miss “Pawlette Coufure” appearance in store plus FNO flyer with $5 off a $25 up purchase.
- David Yurman: Complimentary champagne and truffles.
- Henri Bendel: Bendel will be selling the official FNO 2010 t-shirt – which I have yet to buy – I’m hoping it won’t sell out in NY. Plus, they have a limited run of Swarovski Crystallized versions at no additional cost. Hello? Any of my friends going? Can you please call/text/message me if you can buy one for me? LOL!
- L’Occitane: Receive free skin-care consults/mini facials by L’Occitane and get the coupon being given away for a free make-up application by Bare Escentuals.
- Metropark: DJ and complimentary refreshments plus models featuring the latest fall fashions.
- Michael Kors: DJ Music mix, complimentary champagne, and a raffle (to be confirmed).
- Neiman Marcus: Hip beats from DJ Jennifer Miller and DJ Paul Paredes Strike a pose at the SMILEcam booth, get your own fashion sketch, cocktails, light bites and more throughout the store.
- PLUS: They are having a “So you THINK you can STYLE?” event where Dallas celebrity judges Jacquelin Sewell, Jason Sheeler, Kimberly Schlegel Whitman, and surprise Dallas Maverick guest will determine who has what it takes to style with the best.
- 7pm Fashion Presentation at the Designer Sportswear, Level Three
- CUSP Candy Bar: get your fashion and sweet fix, Level One
- Nordstrom: beauty tips and tricks from beauty experts; special trend seminars hosted by Nordstrom Personal Stylists, DJ, fun treats, and other special surprises. Enter their raffle where you can win $2,500 shopping spree/closet makeover with a personal stylist, 1 year subscription to Vogue and a signed Michael Buble suit from one of his concerts
- Pinto Ranch: exclusive “window” runway show – a Western lifestyle fashion show & boot gala.
- Roberto Cavalli: enjoy a glass of champagne from 6 to 10pm.
- Stuart Weitzman: cocktails, light bites and everyone who makes a purchase gets a chance to win $300 gift card.
- Swag: champagne and hors d’oeuvres.
- Ted Baker: Tedtini cocktails plus mini Vogue & Ted cupcakes and an opportunity to win $200 gift certificate. I want the Vogue & Ted cupcakes!!!
- Vans: DJ from 5 to 10pm
- Wolford: informal modeling, refreshments
- Jamba Juice: Jamba Juice smoothie samples throughout the common areas will be offered.
There are many great offers out there but I had to put here those that had a lot of goodies and swag to offer to my fellow North Texans… and mostly those with no purchase necessary. LOL! So if you’re not doing anything on September 10, mark your calendar coz this is one Fashion Night you don’t want to miss!