Great morning friends! Who is up for a Holiday Gift Guide? Sandy is gone. Halloween has just passed. That means we’re getting closer to the Holidays! It’s gift-giving season once more and I made sure to ask Tiffany & Co. Leather designers Richard Lambertson and John Truex their Holiday gift picks to make life easier for you! And let me tell you, they have great gift options – be it for your wife, girlfriend, mom, daughter, sister, aunt, best friend and even for your guy! Let’s take a look!
Richard Lambertson’s Holiday Gift Guide
- Sloane Top Handle Bag, $1,195 – comes in Florentine blue (shown), plum (purple), onyx (black), espresso (brown)
- Wrist Pochette, $595 – comes in Gold (shown), Platinum (silver), plum, Florentine blue, plum, onyx, Tiffany blue
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s Book by Truman Capote, $95 – for the Book lovers out there (including guys)
John Truex’s Holiday Gift Guide
- Harriet Satchel, $1,295 – comes in midnight black animal print (shown), camel leopard print and solid colors such as plum, Florentine blue, espresso, onyx
- Tiffany Smart Zip Wallet, $295 – comes in onyx (shown), espresso, plum, Florentine blue, Tiffany blue, cognac and seasonal colors too (I have the chartreuse/lime green)
- Jewelry Box, $795 – comes in onyx (shown) and Tiffany blue and is a perfect gift for your stylish man too
Great choices indeed! This Holiday gift guide is a mix of affordable and luxurious pieces that you can give to family and friends. So, what are you waiting for? Tiffany & Co. has a lot more gift options to offer. Check them out! Now, I think I need to do that too! See yah! Oh, and if you’d like to read more about my interview with the Tiffany & Co. leather designers, check it out here.