Hi ladies! Fall is my favorite fashion season for so many reasons. Fedoras, floppy hats… boots in all shapes and styles… moto jacket, faux fur, scarves, and trench coats galore… oh Fall, how I’ve missed thee. So when Belk asked us to host the upcoming Belk Girls’ Night Out for their Galleria Dallas location, we couldn’t have been more excited!
So what’s a Belk Girls’ Night Out?
Think about a fun night out with your girlfriends – there’s a DJ, yummy refreshments, handcrafted bites, event prizes, and lots of shopping with a 20% discount with very limited exclusions! If that sounds like your kind of night, make sure to join us next week, October 8th, from 5 to 8:30 pm at the Belk Galleria Dallas store. It’s a free event and all are welcome. So come and bring your girlfriends and let’s party!
Let’s talk fashion and style. Let’s talk Fall fashion ideas. It’s the perfect time to build your Fall wardrobe with that 20% off! To give you a sneak peek, I picked some of my Fall fashion faves from Belk below. In fact, we’ll be wearing some of these pieces too. Can you guess which pieces?
Some Fall Fashion Must Haves
- Moto Jacket is always a must for Fall
- A long pullover perfect for leggings, plus points for a deep red hue for Fall
- White pants for a white on white ensemble is always chic during Fall/Winter
- Fringe ankle boots is all the rage this season
- I live in oversized cardigans during Fall
- Perfect for layering with everything: knit tops
- Slouchy boot for an effortless chic look
- Moto leggings all day everyday, to match all types of boots: short, medium, tall and OTK
- A pop of floral appropriate for Fall is one with a black base
- Look cool in a bomber jacket, plus points for fuzzy comfort
- Fringe, buckle and lace up? Yes!
Those are just a few of my Fall Fashion must haves from Belk. Let’s talk more at the Girls’ Night Out! Don’t live in Dallas? Don’t worry! Other locations are hosting Belk Girls’ Night Out too. Make sure to check with the nearest Belk store near you.
And to those who live in Dallas, we hope to see you on October 8th. Come and say hi! Bring everyone and we’ll see you there!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Everywhere Agency. However, all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.