My nephew was celebrating his birthday and I thought it would be fun to give him something that’s both fun and educational. I say start ’em young! If you see that your little one loves to discover things, likes to explore, or has a particular interest in stars, the moon, or space, then he or she will love this. It’s the GeoSafari® Jr. My First Telescope!
GeoSafari® Jr. My First Telescope
Your little one can discover amazing, up-close lunar exploration with the GeoSafari® Jr. My First Telescope toy. It’s built for little hands and growing minds. This toy is for ages 4 to 6. But if your little 3 year old is advanced, with supervision, I say why not? And even older kids will still wanna join in on the fun. I know, because when my nephew was playing with it, the other older kids wanted to check it out too. While this is perfect for lunar exploration, we took it out to the park where he looked at birds, trees, bugs and what not.
Not only is this toy fun, it’s great for learning too. This is ideal for preschoolers who are interested in space and the moon.
- It encourages exploration and discovery.
- Provides hands-on experience with a scientific tool.
- Introduces the wonders of space.
- Perfect for STEM learning.
- It’s focus-free, easy-setup telescope designed specifically for young scientists.
- It’s got 10x Magnification with wide field of vision, which is essential for young children’s understanding.
- It has a built-in diagonal mirror and lens cap to keep the scope clean when it’s not being used.
- There are two large eyepieces with comfy goggle and nose cut-out guide for perfect eye placement for your little one.
- While you can use it on the floor, the adjustable tripod is great for tabletop viewing. It’s also collapsible so you can easily store.
- There’s also a multilingual instructional guide to show him or her the phases of the moon.
The GeoSafari® Jr. My First Telescope retails for $29.99. You can get it at EducationalInsights.com. It’s also a great Christmas gift for the coming Holiday Season! Plus, it’s always fun for kids to open up a big box.
Disclosure: This product was provided for free but all opinions are my own.