Baker’s Secret recently released their new Bake & Serve products and I’m loving my set so much. It comes in red, blue, and white exterior with gold interior, and you can also get them on Amazon too. I love that it helps me reduce dishes to be washed. Plus, it makes it quick and easy to serve – from oven to table! When I received my set from Baker’s Secret, I was inspired to make this Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rollups, I thought I’d share it with you here too. Check the recipe below and make sure to join the giveaway after. It’s my Day 2 of 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway! If you want to join the first giveaway, head over here.
Baker’s Secret Bake & Serve Features
- Oven to Table performance: Eliminates the hassle of transferring food from dish to dish, reducing dishes to be washed too.
- Stylish, ceramic-inspired designs and eye-catching colors. Have I mentioned I love gold (duh)?
- Features Baker’s Secret superior non-stick interior coating (Durastone®), durable for everyday use. Unlike other metal pans that easily scratch or discolor, this one has retained its newness so far. Of course, don’t use a sharp knife or steel wool on it.
- It’s lightweight – way, way lighter than the traditional ceramic!
- All shapes “zero nest” for maximum space saving. Mine are stacked in a little corner.
- Oven & dishwasher safe. YAY!
- Full lifetime warranty.
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rollups Recipe
- 8 cooked lasagna noodles
- 3 tbsp butter (plus more to grease pan)
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp flour
- 2¼ cups milk
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup finely grated Parmesan (plus more for topping)
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
- Cook 8 lasagna noodles according to package directions and cool under room temperature or cold running water. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease your Baker's Secret Bake & Serve pan with some butter and set aside.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté until garlic is fragrant and light golden brown. Whisk the flour into the butter and garlic and cook until the mixture is bubbling and golden, about 1 minute.
- Gradually pour milk, whisking constantly. Bring mixture to a simmer.
- Stir in cream cheese and parmesan. Simmer until the sauce thickens, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Mix in the shredded chicken and heat for 1-2 minutes more before turning off the heat.
- Once done, spoon a thin layer of the Chicken Alfredo sauce onto the bottom of your bakeware.
- Lay cooked noodles in a single layer on a cutting board or baking sheet. Spread Chicken Alfredo mixture on each noodle, then roll up the lasagna noodle.
- Lay the roll-ups in the baking pan seam side-down.
- Spoon more sauce on top of the roll-ups. Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the sauce is bubbly and beginning to brown.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
Baker’s Secret Bake & Serve Giveaway
Do you want to win your own 4-piece Baker’s Secret Bake & Serve set? It’s easy. All you have to do is to enter via the Rafflecopter widget below. There’s also a bonus entry if you joined Day 1 of my 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway. If you joined, please leave a comment below that you did so I can count your bonus entry.
The 4-piece set includes
- 4 Quart Rectangle
- 3 Quart Rectangle
- 9” Pie
- 2 Quart Square
This particular giveaway is open to U.S. and Canada residents. Contest ends on December 7, 2016 at 11:59 pm EST. Good luck!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post and I received the items for free. However, all opinions are my own.