Sweet Summer Ombre Cocktail Drink
Does this look yum or not? Well, the main ingredient that you have to get is this. How delicious does KINKY Beverage sound and look like? It’s the best way to add that cute pink or cool blue to your cocktails! Now, what else would you need?
- 3/4 Glass (whatever glass you’re using) Pineapple Juice
- 2 parts (using a shot glass or teaspoon measure) Blue Curacao
- 1 part Triple Sec
- Take a glass and fill up with pineapple juice 3/4 of the way.
- Now add 2 parts of Blue Curacao and 1 part Triple Sec. This means, if you’re using a measuring spoon, 2 spoons of Blue Curacao and 1 spoon of Triple Sec. You can also use a shot glass, depending on how big the serving glass is. Or if you’re using a pitcher, a shot glass or measuring cup would be easier to use. Also, this way, you can customize the drink to how strong or light you like it to be. Mix it all up so it looks blue.
- Next, top off with the KINKY Pink for that ombre effect. Use about 1 to 2 parts. If you want the colors the other way – pink at the bottom and then blue at the top – then add the KINKY Vodka to the bottom of the glass before pouring the mixed blue drink (prepared at a different glass or pitcher).
- Garnish with fruits like a pineapple slice. Or simply top off with a summer parasol toothpick like this flamingo one.
Need more cocktail drink ideas? HEAD OVER HERE for more delicious cocktails to serve this summer and beyond!
Hope you like this super easy cocktail recipe. If you try this out, please let me know. Also, don’t forget to pin the image below so you can save this Sweet Summer Ombre Cocktail Drink for later.
Again, don’t forget TO CLICK HERE for more cocktail recipes to try. Until the next treat! Xo.