The Big Game is coming up and so planning for tailgating and viewing parties are in the works. Whether you are hosting or attending a party, you’re probably already wondering what to serve or bring. So how about some Jalapeño Pepper Nacho Cups for your Gameday recipe? I’m sharing this super easy finger food below.
What you’ll need…
- 1 bag of Tortilla Chips (cups variety)
- 1 package 16 oz quick-melt cheese
- 1 can 10 oz diced tomatoes (do not drain)
- Mezzetta Deli-sliced Tamed Jalapeno Peppers
- Chopped Bacon or Ground meat of choice
- Mezzetta Sliced Pitted Greek Olives
- Make the queso by chopping the quick melt cheese into cubes. Transfer to a microwave-safe bowl and cover with a microwave-safe lid/cover. Melt for 1-2 minutes and stir with a spoon.
- Add in the can of diced tomatoes and stir. Put back in the microwave for another 1-2 minutes, adding in increments of 30 seconds until cheese is completely melted. Stir in between.
- Now pour about ½-1 teaspoon of the queso into a tortilla cup.
- Top with chopped bacon, ground beef or your meat of choice.
- Top with sliced olives and jalapeño peppers.
- Serve and enjoy!
Wasn’t that so easy? I’ve been loving the Mezzetta products as of late because of how easy they are to incorporate to party food. They can be served as add-ons or toppings, but are also great at completing recipes like this.
Want more Gameday Recipe ideas? This fun video from Mezzetta is making me want to try all three nacho recipes! Make sure to watch it. The video itself is adorable but the recipes are spot on!
Mezzetta Homegating Sweepstakes
Now, the moment you’ve been waiting for… it’s giveaway time! One lucky winner will take home the Grand Prize of a 55″ 4K LED TV plus the Mezzetta Homegating Party Pack which includes:
- Mezzetta branded football
- pint glasses (4)
- party tray
- cocktail napkins
- A jar each of Mezzetta Whole Golden Greek Peperoncini, Deli-Sliced Tamed Jalapeños, Deli-Sliced Mild Pepper Rings, Sliced Golden Greek Peperoncini, Roasted Bell Peppers, and Deli-Sliced Roasted Bell Pepper Strips
Plus, there will be 10 runner up prizes who will win a Mezzetta Homegating Party Pack too! Are you with me? I’m pretty sure the 55 inch 4K LED TV will catch your attention! It would be the perfect TV to watch all your favorite sports and TV shows. All you have to do is leave your name and email address. Contest expires on January 26, 2016. Winners will be chosen at random and will be notified and receive the prize within 2 weeks. Just enter here and you’re one step closer to that awesome TV. Good luck!
Hope you enjoyed this Jalapeño Pepper Nacho Cups Gameday Recipe as much as I enjoyed making and eating them. Hah! Make sure to check out the rest of Mezzetta #MostValueablePepper products here and enter the sweeps! And PS, in case you were wondering about my referee shirt koozies, I made them myself and there’s a DIY tutorial here. Xo.